BARS & RESTAURANTS
Our main restaurant offers a full American breakfast buffet with Greek and international specialties so that everybody gets a taste of something they like. For a healthy start to the day, freshly made smoothies and a healthy buffet are available, as are our daily specials, freshly prepared according to your preferences by our Breakfast Chef. Guests wishing to start their day al little later are catered by our late breakfast buffet (which comes with some choice limitations).
Our extensive lunch and dinner buffet offers mouthwatering range of dishes, complemented by our themed buffets, three times a week, where we offer Italian, Asian and Greek specialties, along with dishes, prepared in front of you by our skilled and experienced cooks. One of the highlights you should try is our “Cretan Buffet”, where you can try traditional specialties of our world famous “Cretan Diet”.
Our younger guests have their own range of dishes (provided in our children's buffet), while
water, soft drinks, beer and local wines are included in our all-inclusive program at all meals.
The serving times are the following:
- Continental Breakfast: 05:00 a.m. - 07:00 a.m. (with registration)
- Breakfast Buffet: 07:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:30p.m. – 14:30p.m.
- Dinner: 18:45p.m. - 21.30p.m.
Our guests can enjoy a wide selection of local and international drinks and cocktails at our hotel’s bars, while coffee (including the two famous iced specialties, frappe and freddo), tea and other hot beverages are available, all day, at our bars:
- Lobby bar (11:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.)
- Pool Bar (10:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m.)
- Beach Bar (14:00p.m. – 18:00p.m., weather permitting)
- Open-air amphitheater (20:00p.m. – 01:00 p.m.)
- Disco (20:00p.m. – 01:00 p.m., April and October)
- Our beach bar offers a small selection of hot and cold food for a snack between meals or for a quick lunch
- During the entertainment program you can enjoy your drink in the disco or at the hotel’s amphitheater.